林美滿 / 專任助理教授
系所 : 聖約翰科技大學時尚經營管理系
郵件 : email@example.com
電話 : (02) 2801-3131 ext. 6754
專長：International financial markets、Market microstructure
證照：AREMOS Databank Applications Specialist、Level 1 Certificate in Business Administration（LCCI）、中小企業財務管理師
1. Emily Lin, Cheng-Few Lee, Kehluh Wang (2013, Jan). Futures Mispricing,
Order Imbalance, and Short-selling Constraints. International Review of Economics and Finance, 25 (2013), 408-423. (SSCI, Impact Factor = 0.927, NSC 93-2917-I-009-002).
2. Charles Chang, Emily Lin (2014, Mar). On the Determinants of Basis Spread for Taiwan Index Futures and the Role of Speculators. Review of Pacific Basin
Financial Markets and Policies, Corresponding author (EI & NSC’s B Journal, NSC 99-2914-I-129-003- A1 & 93-2917-I-009-002).
3. Emily Lin, Charles Chang, The Effects of Market Maturity and Speculative Trading on Cash-Futures Basis, International Review of Economics and Finance (R&R, SSCI, Impact Factor = 0.855, NSC 93-2917-I-009- 002).
1. Emily Lin and Cheng-Few Lee, Chapter 96 Application of Poisson Mixtures in the Estimation of , Probability of Informed Trading. Handbook of Financial Econometrics and Statistics, Springer.April, 2014:Ch96. (NSC 93-2917-I-009-002)
1. Emily Lin (2013, Dec). The Effects of Market Maturity and Informed Trading on
Cash-Futures Basis. CFE-ERCIM 2013, London. NSC 93-2917-I-009-002.
First & Corresponding author, NSC 93-2917-I-009-002 (國科會千里馬計畫).
2. Emily Lin, Carl R. Chen (2013, Oct). Revisit Expiration-day Effects- the
effectiveness of changes in settlement procedures. The 10th Chinese Finance Annual Meeting, Beijing University, China. First & Corresponding author.
3. Emily Lin and Carl R. Chen (2013), The effectiveness of changes in settlement procedures, The AsianFA (AsFA) Conference, Nanchang, China (2013/7/15 – 2013/7/17).
4. Emily Lin (2013), Do Settlement Procedures Matter? Revisit Expiration-Day Effects, The 6th NCTU International Finance Conference paper, Hsing Chu, Taiwan (2013/1/11 – 2013/1/11).
5. Emily Lin (2012), The effectiveness of change in settlement procedure, 5th International Conference of the ERCIM Working Group on Computing & Statistics and 6th CSDA International Conference on Computational and Financial Econometrics (CFE-ERCIM 2012), Oviedo, Spain (2012/12/1- 2012/12/3).
6. Charles Chang and Emily Lin (2012), The determinants of cash-futures basis and the role of speculators in an emerging market, The 9th China Finance Association, Hangzou, China (2012/10/26- 2012/10/28).
7. Emily Lin and Chyan Yang (2011), Revisit expiration-day effects, The 19th Annual Conference on Pacific Basin Finance, Economics, Accounting, and Management, Taipei, Taiwan (2011/07/08- 2011/07/09).
8. Emily Lin, Yen-Wei Wu, Cheng-Yu Lee, and Jai-Fu Chen (2011), Brand Valuation, 2011 National Conference on Business and Management, International Economy, Trade and Business Management, St. John’s University Taiwan, 2011/6/3~2011/6/3)
9. Charles Chang and Emily Lin (2010), Does older mean wiser? The effect of market maturity on informed trading in an emerging futures market, The (15th ) Finsia- Melbourne Centre for Financial Studies Banking & Finance Conference 2010, Melbourne Australia (2010/09/30- 2010/10/01).
10. Charles Chang and Emily Lin (2010), Does Older Mean Wiser? The Effect of Market Maturity on Basis Spreads, The 18th Annual Conference on Pacific Basin Finance, Economics, Accounting, and Management, Beijing, China ( 2010/07/23-2010/07/25, NSC Grant No.: 99-2914-I-129-003-A1).
1. Emily Lin and Charles Chang, Does older mean wiser? The effect of market maturity on informed trading in an emerging futures market, International Review of Economics and Finance (SSCI, Impact Factor = 0.855, Revise & Resubmit).
2. Emily Lin, Chunchi Wu and Warren Baily, The Determinants of Stock Price Exposure of International Gold Mining Industry: A Real Option Approach.
3. Emily Lin, The effects of earnout agreements and short selling constraints in corporate mergers and acquisitions.
4. Emily Lin, Traders’ perspectives on order imbalance, herding behavior, and short-selling constraints.
1. Reviewed two papers for Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting and another for Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies, 2013.
2. Reviewed a paper for Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2012.
3. Reviewed two papers for Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies, 2010.
4. Teamed up with two other consultants to provide financial consulting to Likuan International Co. Ltd. (http://www.likuan.com.tw) for 6 months, 2000.
1. APEX Int’l Financial Engineering Res. & Tech. Co. Ltd. (寶碩科技) (Stock code (上櫃代碼): 5210, Aug. 2012-Aug. 2013)
2. KGI Futures (凱基期貨) Co. Ltd. (July-Aug. 2012)
3. President Futures (統一期貨) Co. Ltd. (Feb-June 2012)
4. Yuanta Futures (元大寶來期貨) Co. Ltd. (May 2012), recommended a student to join investment specialist selection
5. Brokerage Dep. of President Securities (統一證券) Co. Ltd. (July-August, 2011)
6. Wealth Management and Trust Dep. (統一財富管理) of President Securities Co. Ltd. (July-August, 2011)
7. President Personal Insurance Agency (統一保險代理人) Co. Ltd. (July-August, 2011)
8. Younger (揚鶴) International Co. Ltd. (July-Aug. 2001, proposed direct marketing strategy for this firm and the internship is the first one built up in our department.)
1. Financial Management
2. Multinational Financial Management
3. International Monetary Financial Economics
4. International Economics Trade Theory and Policy
5. Financial Accounting
6. Cost Accounting and Managerial Accounting
7. Financial Derivatives